Saturday, October 8, 2016

Big Man Toys

I just want to give a shout out to my good friend over at Big Man Toys...Lee.

Lee has really taken his craft to new levels.  Self educated with 3D modelling and really pushing himself.  So much so I was more than happy to ask his help when Bry was overloaded with work.

I'm only a craftsman.  Lee is a true artist/sculptor.  And it shows in his modelling.  Lee modelled Jades/Ronins head and did an excellent job.  Im only sorry I wont be adding artwork to the figure so I can give him the credit he deserves.

Lots of VERY COOL goodies over at Bigman Toys, great prices and tons of very down to earth and practical advice.  You'll find the link to his site on the right hand side of this blog under "Homeworlds Hot List".

Well worth the visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment