Thursday, November 3, 2016

Why It Takes Me Some Time

I know my dates get a little sideways sometimes.  Im very sorry.

Please understand...I work 2 weeks days and 2 weeks afternoons.  Shift change wipes me out.  Factor in a challenging family life as my parents age.  I have a house Im trying to renovate as well.  So casting takes the first hit. 

Im trying but its a lot of work making the molds. casting, sanding and fitting and finishing and then shipping...for one individual trying to balance life and family.

Im very sorry I haven't been able to keep my schedule more consistent.  your understanding is greatly appreciated. 

But I ALMOST have the video post ready.  Its 90% done.  :-) 

Unexpected above high seasonal temperatures have me scrambling to get last minute winterizing done.  But I have specifically set time aside on Saturday to get the first video finished and posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment