Saturday, December 31, 2016

Making Figures With a Change of Pace

Its nice making figures with no deadlines.  No stress.  I cant remember the last time I was this relaxed making figures.  I spilt my coffee on my laptop.  I didn't even swear.  It didn't even phase me.  The funs coming back.  I've done more in the last 5 days than I have in the last 9 months.  I really cant apologize enough for losing my cool a few times over the last few years.  I can be too ambitious and the stress of being a one man show really got the best of me on more than one occasion.

Im now finishing projects I started years ago.  I even did a little bit of work on Marauder.

Im enjoying myself again.  Hopefully it shows in the figures.  Im hoping by this September to have a nice selection of figures to choose from if anyone is interested in any of them.  Im going to hold back pics a bit and hit you all with a WOW factor of eye candy all at once.  :-)

Tomorrow I'll start work on Jade and Ronin.  Maybe I can squeeze some extra missile packs in for an accessory for past figures while Im at it.

2017 looks to be getting off to a great start.  But Summer cant get here soon enough.  I dream about driving my car at last once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment