Sunday, January 15, 2017

Makig Figures & Enjoying It

Its kinda quiet on the blog front I know, but behind the scenes Im having a blast.  I do one thing at a time and focus on that.  So while I still have video's to make, if Im sanding, I only sand.  No multi-tasking.  In the last couple of weeks I've made 8 figures and have more coming.  I'd really like to have a nice assortment for September's sale which I hope to make an annual event. 

Im hoping to have at least a couple of 5" Marauder figures.  Hoping, but we'll see if time allows it.  Once I blow out a mold or two and need to make or replace a mold or two, we'll look at Sprue Molds. 

There really is an incredible amount of work involved and it doesn't take much to get lost/focused in one direction.  So I dont bother fighting it.

Its working so far.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment