Sunday, February 19, 2017

Jade/Ronin and September Sale

Im finishing up 3 figures this weekend, then I'll detail and clear coat all the figures I have made to date. There's about 10.  Im trying for 1 figure per week.

This weekend, my plan is to then make a video of me making a mold of Marauder's thighs.  Something I  have been wanting to do for a while.  Then, I plan to spend the next few weeks making the missile packs for them and a few extra to sell individually.  Then spend the rest of my time making Jade and Ronin. That's the plan.  And maybe...hopefully, find the time to make a few Marauders before the sale.  Hopefully.

NOW...

I have had this idea for a while.  I can now implement it when Jade is offered at the sale.

I will be offering a 5% discount on the price to those who have purchased past figures.  Not 5% off Jade in total...5% off Jade for every figure you have purchased of mine to a maximum 25% off. 

If you purchased any of these figures...Roboid/Sultan/Flight Commander/Overlord/Deimos and wish to purchase Jade, then you will get 5% off your Jade purchase.  If you have 3 figures, that's 15% off your Jade purchase.  This offer extends to anyone who purchased this figure. Whether it be from Homeworld directly, you bought it from a friend, you bought it off ebay...I don't care where you bought it or got it from.  Maybe I even gifted it to you.  It doesn't matter.  If you own any of my figures, you will be entitled to no less than a 5% discount.

Exact details and Prices will be announced with the Sale notice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment