Saturday, May 27, 2017

This Weekend-May 26

I'm sorry about not having much Micro related content or much casting information.  I really need to get this yard work done.  Im half finished then I can enjoy the summer and have time to get everything ready for September's Sale.

This September's Sale will most likely be your last chance at getting custom 3 3/4" variants of Sultan/Roboid/Flight Commander and Overlord.  You will still be able to commission customs of past figures or figures you can paint, but Roboid/Sultan/Flight Commander/Overlord in their original colors and packaging are sold out.  I will have one or two of the original figures in the original colors in this September's Sale with no packaging and missile packs instead of glider wings.  I'll also have some of my Microman and Micronauts figures and a few rare and unusual items...like an official Microtron Iron On still in its packaging...for example, available.

Im aiming for 10 Jade figures for Septembers Sale.  If there's time, I'll add 10 Ronin as well.  These figures are: Jade = 3 3/4" Green Baron...Ronin = 3 3/4" King Atlas.  If not, Ronin will be available for Christmas.   Then these figures are available through commission only and only in custom colors.

Im not sure about Steeds.  The Missile packs while scaled accurately are too long to fit on the back of the figure in Centaur form at this size.  Once I figure out how to solve that problem then there is the issue of how much I would have to charge for a Steed and accessories.  There is double the work and resin extra molds and I cant see anyone paying $150 for a 3 3/4" Steed version.   That may or may not include shipping.  Yeah...that's a chunk.  So Im not sure about the Steeds.  If I make them, most likely (but not entirely) they would be for myself.   I still take commissions.  I take commissions on anything I have molds for.

Im feeling like Im held hostage to this Micronaut Project of turning the Micronaut Magno figures into 3 3/4" format.  Its dragging me down.  Im not enjoying making multiple figures.  Im not enjoying making the same figure over and over again with the only difference being the head.  I have made 150+ of the same figures with the only exception to difference being Roboid.  I want to move on to other projects. 

So for the next few weeks, unfortunately, all I have to offer up is a few items for Sale.  Expect a different item offered up every 4 or 5 days.  There are going to be some AWESOME DEALS if you get good timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment