Saturday, July 29, 2017

What to Expect in Septembers Sale

What can you expect to see in Homeworlds 1st ever September Sale?

S1 and S2 Sultan variants
A S2 Flight Commander
S2 Overlords
FULL urethane figures
Custom Roboids
Custom Flight Commanders
Jade


Im busting my nuts for this sale.  If...IF I can put out...I might be able to swing Ronin...but we'll see what happens first.  If there is time...I'll try to squeeze Ronin in.

Im saving pics for a sensory overload post.  :-)  Im such a tease.  Well that and most of these are in various stages of production.

This Septembers Sale will likely be the best chance to get various one off figures.  Once Ronin (3 3/4" King Atlas) is done, I will be focusing on different Micro projects and variants of past figures will be tapering off drastically. 

I am very proud to announce my warranty record on my 3 3/4" figures.
Roboid-1
Flight Commander-1
Sultan-1
Overlord-2
Microtron-0




No comments:

Post a Comment