Sunday, April 24, 2016

Silorg Warrior Made By Takara...WOW

I'll be sure to add pictures.  Im making some Silorg fists for a friend.  Upon inspection, on the back was the date stamp 1979 TAKARA.  I had no idea.  Grandstand Convertors were made by Takara???

I was floored, but upon further reflection, shouldn't have been.  This is by far the single most superior Magno I have ever owned.  The magnet joints have such a powerful connection because of all the precision fits and bevels of the plates.

Paying extra because a figure is rare is common.  But every once in a while you hit the daily double with being blessed at getting an item that is not only rare but built with excellent precision fits.

This one is it.  For the first time in a long time I actually feel like I got a fantastic deal even though I paid over $500 for it.  It is worth every penny.  Pics coming shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment