Monday, February 27, 2012

How DOES Ebay work?

Ok...I am really confused now.  How is anyone supposed to find anything on Ebay when their search engines dont work?

Recently I spent all day trying to find that 2011 Hasbro Comic Con Comic.  I tried all sorts of various titles.  Finally I emailed a friend of mine and he sent me an auction number.  And go figure...the auction seller doesnt ship outside the USA.  Sorry man...if you dont ship outside the USA then I will put you on my blocked bidders list.  I find it hypocritical that people outside of Canada will buy from me, but wont ship internationally.

So anyway, I copied and pasted the title of that exact auction into the Ebay browser and not a single auction came up.  Not even the one I copied the title from.

Now how weird is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment