Wednesday, March 29, 2017

DEATH OF A MICRONAUT

It is with GREAT  sadness that I announce...THE DEATH OF A MICRONAUT.

I recently hit up my old Micronautapedia only to find it...offline.  Then I received an email I had been expecting.  The email I was expecting could have come from anyone.  I certainly never expected the information devastation I was about to get.

ISO- Inner Space Online...is OFFLINE.  Rumor mill has it Dave's interests no longer include maintaining ISO.  Im gonna see if I can wiggle in and maybe help in some way to keep it up.

While we are ALL  getting older and interests may be changing, we cant downplay our contributions to our hobby.  WE have put in countless hours in support of it with thousands of hours of information.  We probably didn't see it at the time.  But now looking back...

Our efforts.  Our time.  To see it fade and all that information and history...lost...is a shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment