Sunday, October 18, 2020

PERSONALLY THANK YOU CONTINUED...

With all the changes Blogger has made I can only run so many lines to a post or I lose sight of everything and zooming doesnt help. Then I cant update or make changes because the update button is off the screen and hidden. ANYWAYS...WILL Jones deserves a HUGE Thank You for allowing me to make changes to his model and for allowing me to use his measurements to make my masters. Thank you Will. Really...thank you.
Getting back to the beginning...Roboid...Where it all started. Next to all you people who have been gracious enough to support these projects...the next biggest thanks for ALL of this...
Is Bryan Wilkinson. You see...Bryan approached me with a project. Roboid...although that was the name I gave it. And initially...I turned Bryan down. After some continual pressure from him I gave in and eventually I consented and tried casting making the Centaurus my 1st casting project. Thank you Bry. You were key to getting any of these and future figures made. LIERTALLY... Bryan also provided the original figure for both the base Roboid figure but also the base JEAG for the rest of the mini Magno figures. Thank you for continuing to pressure me Bryan and thank you to all of you. I hope I can continue to make figures and more. I have truly come to enjoy casting. And I owe it all to all of you. And it takes care of all my OCD's. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment