Saturday, November 25, 2017

VYTAFLEX 40 TESTING

I have 7 different tests going on right now with the VYTAFLEX  40.  I have different amounts of orange and yellow tints or combinations of and one without to see how close to the original color I can get. 

I'm going to make one sample test and see how it turns out without being pressurized.  Im sure it helps keep it from breaking down sooner as air bubbles are weak spots.  But I want to see what happens to be sure.  I pressurize all my stuff.  Molds and casts at 55 PSI.  30-40 PSI is all that's required but I like to go just a bit more.  It never hurts and cuts me some slack if there's a slow leak.

I picked up more silicone so I can remake the Lobstros Antennae mold correctly.  I'd love to make a set of Clear Rubber Antennae...Im going to check into that.  I'd buy and waste an entire container for a few sets.  lol.

And my rivets arrived.  I also found the missing rivets this morning.   Im hoping to start the Roboid S2.0 in 3 weeks.  The sooner I get them done the sooner I can get the Crimson Warrior done.  Then I can start making some extra missile packs for September Sale 2018. And maybe a few other things so you can save on shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment