Sunday, November 12, 2017

VYTAFLEX TEST #1

I still another 7 hours before the VYTAFLEX Lobstros Antennae are fully cured.  I leave everything alone for full cure.
However, I cut out the bottom of my disposable mixing cup and removed what was half cured on the bottom.

It seems colors are more opaque.  While it is definitely a shade of yellow, Im gonna try a few more test pieces to see if I can change the shade some.  Its a mustard yellow.  Im hoping to get a lighter shade.

So I have a round urethane rubber disc.  Its definitely rubber.  And Im liking the properties.  Although not fully cured, its flexible, bendable...everything a rubber should be and of a similar feel to that of the Lobstros antennae.  But its still curing so it doesn't quite go back to its original form right away.  It will once its fully cured.
From where I stand now...Im very optimistic about this product.  If the antennae are as good as this disc, then we there man.  All that is left is simply finding the right or an acceptable shade of color. 

This I going to work VERY nicely.  Im quite pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment