Monday, July 25, 2011

Transformer Curtains

I bought the set.  Curtains/valence/comforter/blankets and pillowcases.  I have a ledge around the room and I didnt want to cut the curtains.  So I asked my mother to fold them in half and sew them.  This way I could always pop a few stitches and use them for larger windows if need be at a later date.

My mother was more than happy to oblige.  Sh bought a backing because the curtains were too light and sewed them for me.  I am really happy with the curtains and grateful that my mother was able to sew them for me...but did she have to pick ELMO backing?  The inside of the room looks really cool.  Its taking a while but its finally coming together.





And from the outside...

I think my mother has a cruel sense of humor. 

1 comment:

  1. This is the first time I came to this blog and I found some relevant stuff here. Basically I keen to know new parameters of writing every-time and sometime it become really very hard to find such kind of platform. curtains

    ReplyDelete