Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Copper Chrome

Well its all catching up with me.  I didnt get to sleep till 2 am and was back up at 6:30.  Im about ready to fall asleep and I know by 10 pm I'll be wide awake.  So I havent got a completely assembled Copper Chrome figure put together yet.



But I promised some pics today, so I took a pick of one of the chest pieces so you can see how it turned out.

I will be pulling the white hilights from a red clear Force Commander and installing them into the Copper Chrome Magno.  I bought 4 Red Clear Force Commanders when I had the chance a few years ago knowing I needed them for this project.  I would have bought 5, but YEARS ago, I bought the Palisades Red Clear FC BAG O PARTS auction.  No FC head, but everything else was there.  So I used that one to make a red clear with white Baron Karza.

Im dieing to put my Gold Force Commander up beside the Copper Chrome FC and post a pic of them together.  Expect that in the next day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment